14.2.06

"Ya won't believe in me, but you would fancy leprechauns or groundhogs" - Cupid Valentine

Got a sweet lil' darling back in my corner / Below I know I love her, but act like I don't want her / Surrounded by the lonely, but yet feel like a loner / Could be an organ donor / The way I give up my heart, but / Never know because - shit, I never tell her! / Ask me about my feelings I'd holla' that it's irrela' / I don't get myself caught up in the Jello gella' / And puddin' pops, that others opt to call falling in love...

Happy Valentine's, Happy Valentine's / Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Valentine's Day*

*Outcast

5 comments:

Chili said...

..."Ο Τάκης αφιερώνει στη Σούλα με πολλή αγάπη..."

TheDrude said...

Πες τα ρε Andre 3000...

Lame comment, απλά για να σου κάνω γνωστό, αγαπητή λεσπρητία, ότι το blog cemetery έχασε ένα μέλος του.

noheathen said...

αχαχαχ... "Μαλλον όχι" wasn't that?

l'esprit de l'escalier said...

thedrude: Εύγε για την επιτυχημένη ανάσταση. Καλή τύχη και καλή δύναμη!

noheathen: Μάλλον ναι.

angel de hm said...

Well, i´m not even sure if you gonna understand this message, in fact i´m not even sure if I can speak english, because I´m not english, but spanish. ´
But this is the thing: i have a blog called "lespritdelescalier" too and I decided to say hello to you.
Bye